The Barcelona Photo Tour Experience: Barcelona Through The Lens
Have you ever missed that special moment on holiday?
This tour combines all the enjoyable features of a city tour with a
professional photography lesson. James Wardell Photography offers you
an opportunity to see the heart of Barcelona and learn how to take great
photographs at the same time. Professional photographer, James Wardell is a member of The Royal Photographic
Society & The Barcelona Photographic Society. James will not only
be able to give you hints on the best camera configuration and visualisation
techinquies, but also provide historical and cultural background on
some of the most important landmarks of central Barcelona. All you need
is a camera, whether it is a top of the range digital SLR or a disposable
"point and shoot"; you will learn how to use it to take great
photos of yourself and your favourite places in the city..
The Photo Tour Experience includes the
- Tips & tricks used by the pros to make impressive
- Understanding your camera and how to get the most out of it.
- Sensing the quality and direction of light and how to capture the
- Capturing the "Magic Moment" - the best time and best place
to photograph Barcelona.
- Framing and composing different subjects to make photos with impact.
- Practicing the art of visualisation.
- This unique tour is the perfect way to ensure you never forget your
stay in Barcelona.
Tour Name: The
Barcelona Photo Tour
Duration Time: 3
hours (4 hours weekend only)
Type of Tour: Walking
Mornings - Monday - Friday. Flexible start times
Departure Point: Hotel
or Casa Milà (La Pedrera) Passeig de Gràcia, 92
Group Size: Small
Groups and 1-2-1 private tours (depending on availability)
Guide: 99 euros
Traditional Spanish/Catalan food - 3 course set
lunch with drinks
To Book Tour
Book this tour please contact James at his studio at the email below right, providing details of your party, the dates you would like to travel on, your photo experience and equipment. I will send you a proposed Itinerary